(1) What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:(a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website(including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);(b) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;(c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;(d) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;(e) Any other information that you choose to send to us; and(f) Other information.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies. We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies.
- You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous.
- You can know more about Google Ads policies and opt-out of the Ad sense partner network cookie at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in as defined by Google at: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996.
- Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.
We may use your personal information to:(a) Administer the website;(b) Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;(c) Enable your use of the services available on the website;(d) Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;(e) Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;(f) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;(g) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;(h) Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);(i) Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;(j) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and(k) Other uses
(7) Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the payment of a fee. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(8) Third- party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
(9) Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.